Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hooray for Labor Day sales!

For those who have been to our house you're probably familiar with the pathetic piece of crap we called our dining room table. I bought that table the summer before my sophmore year in college for $99 at KMart. I've also re-covered the chairs twice. It has a lot of memories, but it was really time for it to go. I have looked everywhere for a table that I liked. I had to have a counter high table that was either black or dark brown and was modern. Not at all picky, right!? Well unfortunately for me, whenever I get an idea in my head for something that is so specific, it never goes well. I looked at every furniture store I could think of trying to find exactly what I was looking for. Well I finally ended up having to resort to going to RC Willey, which I wasn't too happy about. Of course I found the exact thing I was looking for. I found it back in April, but this Labor Day it was finally on sale and in stock! So our house finally looks like a real house now with our new table. Steve and Melissa even came over to help christen our new table by playing games! Thanks guys for helping us pick it up and put it together.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I totally love the table and all of your fun California pictures! It was good to see you Saturday!

mama gailey said...

Nice table! There goes dad and my idea for Christmas so we will come up with something else instead. Makes your home look sooo good. The pictures at Disneyland were really fun to see. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Jackie said...

Hey....thats our table! You have fabulous taste.