Sunday, September 14, 2008

Californ-I-A

A couple weeks ago Chad and I took another long weekend trip to Cali to hang out with my family. We didn't do a whole lot, but it was nice to get away from work and take a little mini vacation. We took a trip to Disneyland with my sister and her friend Caroline and we had a blast.


Aww, special. Me and Chad at the entrance to Disneyland.


Caroline and Adrienne on the Winnie the Pooh ride.


So you can't really tell, but I have on a Mickey ears hat with a pink pirate bandanna on it. The hat had glittery skulls and crossbones on it and said Pirate Princess! Super cute!


Ok, so I promise we weren't trying to take engagement pictures!


Just being us on Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin (lame-o ride, but there wasn't really a line). This was also where we saw the guy with the crazy eyes! Some dude went up to one of the workers on the ride and started screaming and swearing at the worker. it was nuts! He got these weird crazy eyes and a manager had to step in to cool things down. The sad thing was that it happened in front of a bunch of little kids!


Adrienne was escaping!





So since there isn't a "T" in California, I felt left out and just decided to pose in Chad and Adrienne's pictures!

1 comments:

Cara and Gerriss said...

Looks like fun! I love Disneyland!!