Friday, September 19, 2008

It All Starts With an Oil Change...

Chad has been on me about getting my oil changed and so after a small tiff we had last week when I chose to get my hair done on my day off instead of taking the car in, I pretty much had to do it today. Well here I sit waiting for my car and I'm just thankful for my little laptop that I have to keep me entertained. And now to the reason for my post... why is it that it always starts with an oil change? Well I guess I can't say that I'm only here for an oil change. I also need my tires balanced and some SRS light thing checked, but that was all I was here for! Not even ten minutes into it, they come out to tell me that my two front tires are really worn and that I need to get them replaced and that there is a small nail in one of my back tires that has caused a leak. Well great. Just what I wanted to hear! So on top of my oil change, tire balance, SRS light check, now I have to buy two new tires and get one patched. Now I'm just waiting to find out what the little SRS light is on for. Maybe it means my car is going to blow up! And it all started with an oil change...

1 comments:

Emily said...

Seriously... cars stink! But on the other hand... I would hate to not have one! I feel your pain!