Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally!

I've been wanting to change up my house a bit for a while, but have never really had the courage to do it. Well let me tell you, having a friend that is also an interior designer is amazing! Melissa came over and helped me come up with a way to just change things up a bit with some paint. I was really dreading painting, but it really was easy and went by a lot faster with Melissa's help. I'm so happy with it and it makes a huge difference in my house!

And the process begins...







Thanks to Melissa for taking pictures of my butt!

And the finished product...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like!!!!!!!! Now can you come paint my house!!!!

Richelle Gailey said...

I totally love it!!! Aren't you so glad paint does wonders!! That's how we women feel about make-up. ha ha ha

Emily said...

I absolutely LOVE it! Now you are a pro and can go paint happy! (maybe not - it's not fun) Gorgeous!

Cara and Gerriss said...

I LOVE IT!! Good job! Also I love your new table, looks good with the new paint job. :)

Wendy G. Atkins said...

yeah i totally love the new table!

Samantha said...

I love it!! Good JOB! I would not be able to do it myself. Lamar and I are working on our new room right now!! Hopefully we will move in this week.

P.S. Let me know when if you want those tickets still for Twilight and how many. You said 2 but that Chad might be coming. so... maybe 3?? Let me know, call or text or email. Whateva! :)

Ashley said...

Is that a gray color?? Looks good! Are you going to paint any other rooms???

mama gailey said...

Wow!! Sure looks great with your new table and the rest of your house. I used to like to paint and thought it was fun till I started getting old.

mama gailey said...

Wow!! Your house is looking great. Colors go really well with your table and everything. I used to love painting until I got too old!! Haha