Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I like to do things too

So, Tara and I flew to Californ-I-A this morning and it has been a pretty relaxing day. I'm glad it has been pretty relaxing, 'cause we had some friends over the night before while we were packing and such and we didn't end up getting to bed until 2am! That isn't the worst part. We had to be up at 5:30am to finish packing and getting ready to leave for the airport. All in all, it was worth the late night episode.

While everyone puts posts about the "best book in the world".... I think it is called Twilight. Well, here is my post about the best game in the world.. Call of Duty 4, or sometimes known as CoD4. I know what you are thinking... "those stupid video games.. blah blah blah.." I"m just gonna leave it at that... I don't want to get in trouble.

Moving on....

Before we got to Cali, Tara kept asking me, "what are you going to do for a week without your xbox!?" Well, I don't have my xbox, but I can sure dream about it and remember the good 'ol times. So this blog is going to help me remember my good times. This goes out to you CoD4. Thank you for keeping me sane while the Twilight hype hopefully starts to wind down.

3 comments:

Steve&Melissa said...

Omg! You're dreaming about CoD4 too?!?! You guys really ARE twins!

Jarad 31 said...

That's freakin awesome!! I wanna come play it with you sometime Chaddy!

Cara and Gerriss said...

I'm glad you found something to do while Tara read the world's best book! Ha Ha!