Friday, October 3, 2008

OMG!!!!!!

Well kids, it's finally here! The new Jack's Mannequin video for "The Resolution." It's been long awaited ever since we heard that our dear Stephanie Meyer (author of the Twilight books for those who don't know!) would be directing it. I've always had my little crush on Andrew McMahon since the Something Corporate days, but every time I see him play or see a new video my crush gets bigger! He's my age and it's amazing to see all the things that he's accomplished including overcoming cancer. Check out his BIO while you're at it!

2 comments:

Emily said...

OMG for sure! I had NO idea that he sang that song! No wonder why you love that band so much! LOVE that song! I think I've developed a new crush! Thanks for sharing!

Steve&Melissa said...

Oh man, Tara...I think you might have some competition! Don't worry--you're way more pretty than that stupid mermaid.