Sunday, July 27, 2008

What I do when Chad's away...Pt. 3- My respsonse to Chad's view!

So I felt a need to defend myself after Chad's little comment about me not being too happy that he was going to see a movie instead of practicing like they were supposed to! I've always tried to be good about letting him have his own interests and hang out with his friends. I don't feel the need to always be attached to his hip or feel that we have to do everything together all the time. So with that said first of all, band practice is band practice and if they're are going to be gone every Wednesday night working on stuff I would expect them to do so! The three of them want to play shows coming up soon and how in the world is that going to happen if they're blowing off practices to go and see movies! Second of all, and most importantly... um, hello! Maybe I would have wanted to see the Dark Knight again! Really, who wouldn't want to see that movie over and over again. Heath Ledger is absolutely amazing and I have yet to see a performance in any movie that I have been that impressed with! The action is amazing! I like the romantic comedy type of movies, but I'm not that huge of a fan of them. I'd much rather see stuff get blown up and an awesome high speed chase any day. And of course, Christian Bale! Need I say more!? So there you have it, the real reasons why I "didn't seem happy!"

0 comments: