Friday, August 15, 2008

My apologies

Once again I am enjoying a leisurely Friday at home since I'm now required to work on a 4 ten's schedule. This morning as I lay in bed while Chad was getting ready, enjoying the fact that I didn't have to wake up at 5 am to get to work, he lovingly informed me that I "needed" to do laundry today and I "needed" to go buy toilet paper in addition to my plans of scrubbing our nasty bathtub today. Well guess what!? I'm not doing it! I'm sitting on the couch, watching Spongebob Squarepants and messing around with our blog. Well in the process of changing things up a bit I somehow deleted our friends and family list. So if you're a regular visitor to our blog and your link is missing on our page, please let me know so I can fix it!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Nothing wrong with that! Thanks for introducing me to the blogging world!

Ashley said...

I visit almost daily! I'm a blog-aholic!
www.jaradandashley.blogspot.com

Steve&Melissa said...

LOVE the new blog background!!!