Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tag You're It!

Another fun little survey after being tagged by Melissa...

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. Work- which really isn't all that fun, but working in Tooele now has made things at least a bit more interesting.
2. Target- Yes it's true, I am a Target fanatic. Something is seriously wrong if I haven't been there at least three times in one week!
3. Church- my ward is way too loud, there are way too many screaming children, I don't know anyone, and I don't care much for my calling, but it's church and I need to be there so I keep going!
4. California- I love everything about it and miss it everyday! Even traffic on the 91 freeway at 7 am can be fun! Where else can you see people reading the newspaper, putting on makeup, trimming nose hairs, and eating a bowl of cereal- all while sitting in traffic!!!

FOUR FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT:
1. In-N-Out- this might really fit into the prior post too! Who doesn't love this place!?
2. Cheescake Factory- Come on, the name says it all!
3. California Pizza Kitchen- Big fan of the California Club Pizza or pretty much anything that comes with avacados!
4. Miguel's Jr.- okay, so enough California places, but really I LOVE Miguel's! It's a Corona original and everytime I go home I have to eat there. Their tacos and burritos are to die for! Think great homemade taste of those scary taco stands, but without the scary lack of sanitation!

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE:
1. Home, just chillin'
2. On a cruise anywhere!
3. Shopping (and like Melissa, have unlimited funds to do it with!)
4. California

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH ALL THE TIME:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. Re-runs of Friends
4. Sex and the City (the edited ones on tv!)
Really, I could name like a hundred shows that I watch all the time! Oooh, and the new season of Project Runway starts tomorrow!!!!

I now tag Carina, Angela, Jayme, and Jessica!

1 comments:

Ang said...

Yeah! I'll be doing it soon.