Friday, December 19, 2008

Can't believe it's been so long...

Wednesday I finally checked the mail (we're not so good at that) and as I dug through it, I noticed a funny little postcard addressed to Tara Moss, my maiden name. As I read through it, my stomach dropped! It was an announcement for my 10 year high school reunion! My first thought was that there was no way that I should be getting this because it just had to be years away still. As I finally came to my senses, I realized that in fact, it was time. I'm not quite sure how I feel about going. A friend of mine from high school text me to ask if I was going, but I just can't decide, so I need everyone's opinion! Should I go? Remember that if I do go, there definitely needs to be some significant weight loss before I go!

4 comments:

Carina said...

You should totally go! When is it? Holy cows, that means mine is coming up a year after yours...I'm right there with you on the weight loss. We can do it!

The Peros said...

We went to ours over the summer and it was a completely great experience. We had fun, reconnected with old friends and there was no ridiculous drama. I say go. and not that you need to worry about weight loss anyway, but no one looks like they did 10 years ago anyway so don't worry about it.

Emily said...

I never was invited to mine! Consider yourself very loved! Not sure that I would have gone... but most of my friends had moved away like me. If you have friends that will go... I say go!

Steve&Melissa said...

Firstly, you're beautiful and you don't need to loose weight before you go. Secondly, I have no intention of going to mine. But when my swim coach finally retired, we had a reunion of all the high school kids he's ever coached. I went to that. Those were all the people I wanted to see anyway! So I guess if you know you're going to see who you want to see than go.