Sunday, December 14, 2008

Random Moment Sample

Again, I've decided on a new career today. A couple years ago, me and my family took a western Caribbean cruise. One of the places we stopped was St. Thomas, which back in the day was supposedly a hot spot for pirates. We even paid a visit to the Pirate Museum while we were there! My mom and I had day dreamed about moving there someday and concocted a pretty sweet little plan on how we were going to go about it. After the snow this weekend and the drastic drop in temperature and with the ever increasing work load, I've again decided that I'm selling everything, moving to St. Thomas, buying some little bungalow to live in, and opening up a pirate gift shop!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm going with you! As much as I love Utah... I can't stand the cold weather.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, St. Thomas. Where the beaches are warm and clean, where the water is a crystal clear blue-green and where your parent of the male variety finds it easy to get lost.