Friday, December 5, 2008

Backsplash!

I decided to undertake yet another home improvement project! Melissa had tiled her backsplash in her kitchen and I just adored it, so since she had some extra tiles, we decided to do mine! Melissa is a dream come true! It was a lot more work then I thought it was going to be, but we got it done in two nights. I think it looks pretty good!






We ended up having to replace all the plugs in the kitchen too since the white plugs didn't match anymore. That was probably the toughest part of the whole thing- not the actual replacement, but finding black plugs and plates for them! After five stores, I found what I needed and I think it looks great!

(After pics to come, the camera died!)

6 comments:

Carina said...

I love it! I can't wait to have my own home where I can do stuff like that. Our kitchen needs some serious work...

Richelle Gailey said...

um....i have a kitchen in dire need of some backsplash. pleeeeeeease!

Jackie said...

It looks great!! Way to go Martha Stewart, now teach me how to tile.

Emily said...

You are amazing! You officially have 3 sisters that want to hire you! Gorgeous work!

Ashley said...

Nice work! Look at you being all domestic!

Tracey said...

VERY nice, I really like the tiles! I can't wait until we have our own kitchen, that's not rinky dinky and old like ours is now!