Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random Moment Sample

At work we get these things called random moment samples. We were all talking about it this week and I got to thinking, while I was getting ready the other morning (I tend to do most of my random thinking while I'm doing my makeup and hair in the morning), that it might be fun to have a little ongoing post and call it "Random Moment Sample." I often have very random thoughts and have random little things that happen to me that never really seem blog worthy, but I think they are kind of funny and out-there. So hopefully it will be fun and a way for me to get out some of these things!

Oh and my prior post really should have been a random moment sample!

2 comments:

Steve&Melissa said...

Tara...how fun would this be on your wall behind your bed?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3286/2967176797_14eb16315d.jpg

Hooray for argyle!

Ang said...

Fabulous idea!