Monday, April 7, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth!

I just wanted to do a quick post about the greatest and happiest place on earth! No, I'm not talking about Disneyland! It's so much better! My sister just came in for her annual spring break visit on Saturday morning. After catching a movie, we were on our way home when a giant red sign reading CLEARANCE! caught our eyes at the DSW shoe store. Now, I've always meant to stop in to see what there is to see at DSW, but never have. What an error of judgement on my part! I think I found the most amazing place ever! There are shoes as far as the eye can see! Well at least that's what it felt like. They carry just about every possible style and color of shoe that you could even imagine. And we're not talking cheap Payless shoes here. We're talking anything from Rocket Dogs all the way up to Micheal Koors and of course the designers that are high end enough that I've never even heard of them! Once Adrienne and I found the clearance section in the back, we were on fire! I was good at containing myself though and only ended up with an adorable pair of black, round toe, wedge heel Steve Maddens and Adrienne scored a pair of fun red plaid, pointed toe, kitten heels. We walked out the door for $35! What an experience! By far, one of my new favorite stores!

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Tara!! I am glad you had fun in California. I hope it was warmer for you than it was for us. I was so excited to see all the updates on your trip. I love the title of your blog, btw. Tell everyone I say HELLO!! Does Lee still work at DCFS?

Anonymous said...

i told you!!! tina