Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm a blogger!

So I must admit that as I get older I seem to be becoming more technology illiterate (or maybe it's just a lack of interest in learning how to use new things!). It all started back in college (years ago!) when I got a palm pilot. My first thought was wow! Now I'm going to be super organized and know when everything is due and it's so super cool! Well after attempting to use the thing for a while, I finally gave up and went out and bought one of those cheap little paper planners. I still consider myself pretty in-the-know when it comes to the latest and greatest gadgets and coworkers often come to me with their computer crises, but I still prefer old school 16 bit Nintendo to whatever new high-tech gaming system is out now and still like my little Dell laptop that I've had for a few years now over the next generation of Mac Books, or whatever.

Apparently one of the new great things in the tech world is to start a blog and to share fun and exciting thoughts with friends and family, or even the whole world if you so choose. So in an attempt to stay in-the-know about cool new stuff like this, I have decided to create a blog! Now who knows who will read it or if anyone will even be all that interested because truth be told, I don't have all that many friends! But hey, Chad and I have some wacky adventures every now and again that are pretty entertaining and believe me, stories that I could tell from life as a state social worker could provide hours of entertainment! So here it is, for our friends and family who are interested in finding out just what is going on with Chad and Tara lately...I give you our new blog! If I can figure out how to work this thing!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

YEAH FOR BLOGGIN! It is pretty fun...and even if anyone else doesn't read it, we will! And every few months you can print it if you want, and save it...kinda like a family journal! I love it, cause I way such at keep up on my real journal. :)