Thursday, May 22, 2008

The right man for the job...

I have never been an American Idol fan. In fact, I couldn't even tell you who has won over the years besides Kelly Clarkson. For some reason, I got into it this season. I mean, I wasn't like a crazy person about it, but if I was home and around then it would be on. I must admit that I even threw in a few votes here and there for my girl Brook.

Of course since I had been following it all season I for sure had to watch the last two nights! Can I just say that I loved it!? I really think that the right two people were left in the finals- Archuletta and Cook, and what total opposites for sure! Archuletta has the sweet melodic voice that makes you want to cuddle up to your sweetheart, and then Cook's got the rocker sound that makes you want to completely forget about your sweetheart and go groupie!

I know people will criticize me and say that I'm doing a disservice to my religion, the state I live in, or whatever, but I am a Cook fan through and through! And heck, I even tossed a vote in for him Tuesday night! I just really cannot get into Archuletta. Maybe it's the punk rocker at heart that lives in me that wants to see someone like Cook be considered an "American Idol" or maybe it's the fact that lusting over him isn't something that could possibly land you in jail, I don't know. But I must say that I'm so glad to see that he won and that we finally have someone different from the rest in years gone by. Way to go David Cook! And I can't wait till the album comes out!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.