Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm becoming a lazy blogger!

I was checking out everyone's blogs today and realized that it has been a while since I posted anything new. I racked my brain trying to figure out what I could possibly blog about and realized that there is nothing! So maybe it's not that I've become lazy, we've just been really boring lately! Or maybe since we finally tracked down a Wii, our lives only involve Wii sports, Mario Galaxy, Mario Party, and Mario Cart, which let's face it, is not all that interesting to most people. And on top of that I ended up with the stomach flu last week and have been out of commission for a few days because of it. I'm sure you're all interested in knowing how I survived my illness, but I'll spare you the gory details!

But, there is no need to worry! There are new stories to come soon! Wedding season has kicked into full force and we've already been to three since the end of March and have two more in the near future. In less then two weeks, Chad and I head to St. George for my cousin's wedding and then a week after that my dear little sis-in-law gets hitched! So till then, our lives will probably remain boring, but I promise more to come soon!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

wahoo for the wii. I am getting my Wii fit today or tomorrow! And your not boring. Check out my blog the best day of my life was on saturday!! ;o)