Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm Grateful For

This post is all Sam's fault! No really, I saw on her page that she posted a blog about five things that she was grateful for and I thought it was just super cute. The last two days have been a huge let down for me and I decided that I needed a little boost, so I decided to go ahead and copy her and post my own five things that I'm grateful for. I figured that when things just don't seem to be going right, looking at the things that are could help out with an attitude adjustment. So here it goes:

I'm grateful for...

Memorial Day!!!!
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
After a long couple of months with no three day weekends, Memorial Day comes along and saves us from our work rut and gives us a lovely three day weekend! Not to mention, the amazing sales that pop up at your favorite stores!

My Kids




They never fail to add a smile to my face and entertainment to my life. And they always know when you're upset and try to make you feel better.


My Mom

It's her birthday this weekend too! She's so good at rolling with the punches and just making things work out, even after they've gone to pot!


My sister for getting me a signed copy of The Host by Stephenie Meyer!
The Host


And naps...


I love naps!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Couldn't you have found a better picture?

Samantha said...

I like this. It does make you feel better. And I have waited for this nice long weekend for 8 weeks!! I am so glad its finally here.

Ashley said...

Ditto on the long weekend! And the naps! We need to play :)

Steve&Melissa said...

I TOTALLY agree! Naps are the very best. I just woke up from one and thought, "I should check out Chad and Tara's blog!" So I did. :)

Saturday was tons of fun--we need to do it more often. Oh! By the way, I just finished The Host! Hurry and read it so I have someone to talk to about it!