Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tagged!

Well I finally got around to checking up on everyone's blogs and found that Angela tagged me!

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. 24
3. Chuck
4. Lost
5. 30 Rock
6. My Name is Earl
7. Heroes
8. Spongebob Squarepants!

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to see He's Just Not That Into You with Melissa
2. Bought my sister a birthday present
3. Took Chad's car in to get fixed
4. Went to Tai Pan with Melissa and bought a new table centerpiece
5. Went to visit one of my foster kids
6. Sat on the couch and played Skate 2 while Chad, Melissa, and Steve cooked dinner!
7. Ate yummy waffles that Melissa made
8. Watched our shows with Steve and Melissa

8 Things I look forward to
1. Having kids
2. Vacations
3. Spending time with family
4. Sleep
(I'm finding that most of my choices are the same as Angela's!)
5. Being debt free someday!
6. Italy in 2010!
7. Not working anymore
8. Holidays

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cheesecake Factoy
2. California Pizza Kitchen
3. PF Chang's
4. Cafe Rio (only salads and quesadillas, no burritos!)
5. Fudruckers- sometimes you just need a good burger or chicken sandwich!
6. Miguel's in Cali
7. In 'N Out
8. Squatters

8 Things I wish for
1. A baby or two
2. Being skinny without all the work!
3. A Honda Pilot totally tricked out!
4. Never having to work again
5. Have the most stylish house ever!
6. World peace- no, really I do!
7. To live in Cali again someday
8. Be in a position where I never have to worry about money again!

8 People I tag
Melissa, Emily, Richelle, Jackie, Melissa Pero, Jessica, Jayme, and Carina!

0 comments: